K Clear Case Study
Class II moderate deep bite with crowding
Age : 25 years old
Gender : Female
Chief complain : crowding in upper and lower teeth
- Class II skeletal tendency
- Class II canine and molar relation bilateral
- Mild crowding in upper jaw (4 mm)
- Slight to mild crowding in lower (3 mm)
- Lower midline shift: 5 mm
- Moderate Deepbite: 4-5 mm
- Retroclined upper front teeth
Number of aligners:
Upper: 20 aligners (2 phases) and 2 refinement (1 phase refinement)
Lower: 20 aligners (2 phases) and 2 refinement (1 phase refinement)
- Align upper and lower teeth
- Achieve class I molar and canine relationship
- Midline shift correction
- Deepbite correction and proclining the upper front teeth
- Achieving a stable Overjet and overbite
- Advanced attachments have been used to level the curve of Spee and extrude the molars slightly
- Class II elastics were used with more forces on the left side.
Resolved the crowding, slightly deviated class I canine and molar relationship, stable overjet and overbite. Midline shift correction by 4 mm.
Decrowding with the aid of IPR.
Adjusting the Overjet and overbite.
Double retention was used at end of treatment.