K Clear Case
Class II DIV 1 with crowding
14 years old
crowding in upper and lower teeth
- Class II skeletal tendency
- Class II canine and molar relation bilateral.
- Moderate crowding in upper (8mm)
- Mild crowding in lower (5 mm)
- Upper midline shift
- Generalized gingivitis
Number of aligners:
Upper: 36 aligners ( 3 phases ) and 10 refinement ( 2 phase refinements )
Lower: 30 aligners ( 3 phases ) and 5 refinement ( 1 phase refinement )
- Align upper and lower teeth
- Achieve class I molar and canine relationship
- Midline shift correction
- A stable Overjet and overbite
Resolved the crowding, Class I canine and molar relationship, stable overjet and overbite. Midline shift correction. Distalization was applied while using Class II elastics throughout the treatment. Decrowding with the aid of IPR. Adjusting the Overjet and overbite.
Double retention was used at end of treatment.